Start by clicking ‘Select’ in the tool to launch the file selector window. Then navigate to the location where the Fastboot ROM was extracted, select the folder (do not select the ‘images’ folder instead), and click ‘OK’. With everything set up and ready, it’s finally time to flash the Fastboot ROM to your device using the Mi Flash Tool. Make sure that your phone has a sufficient battery charge (at least 40%) before you attempt the instructions. This should prevent your phone from accidentally switching off during the flashing process and prevent it from bricking.
- The phone comes with 128 or 256 GB internal storage and shared MicroSD slot.
- Want to remove a custom ROM and get your Android phone back to its original state?
- Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge Flash File can be used for fix hang on logo, auto recovery mode, corrupted device and all other software problems.
- If you flash the keep data script and datas encrypted it wont boot the first time, no need to re-flash the right script tho deleting data from MIUIs recovery sorts it.
- Xiaomi periodically rolls out MIUI updates over the air (OTA) to eliminate bugs and https://thegioixechaydien.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-updating-your-sgh-t959v/ introduce new features.
However, it will only remove if the ROM is not modded or custom. If you accidentally format or factory reset your Android device with internal memory only (no external SD card), then it is pretty tricky to restore the default settings. From the recovery main menu, Wipe Data, cache and Dalvik. Also How to Install TWRP Recovery on Android Phones.
- Here you can download all Xiaomi Stock Firmwares absolutely free for all models, you can find your own model on this page.
- In this guide, i share how to Update XIAOMI Stock Firmware – All Methods.
- Using a Stock ROM can benefit Xiaomi users in several ways.
- The reality is that if you want to flash the Global ROM on to a Chinese ROM phone, you will have to live with the unlocked bootloader thereafter.
- Now install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC.
The necessary communication between your device and PC. Below you can see all the versions of Mi Flash Tool which were released till date. Download the suitable version based on the requirements and flash the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware or MIUI 9/MIUI 10/MIUI 11/MIUI 12 ROM on your Xiaomi Phone. So before moving to the process make a backup and try saving all the existing data.
There is various type of ROM available, Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM are two of them. If you want to install an official and unofficial MIUI ROM then try XiaomiMITool. Note, that you’ll need a PC to perform these tasks in hand. Once selected, the OTA package will start to download in the phone’s storage.